Pollen snowing down on us like crazy! Couldn’t avoid it. I felt a tickle in my throat, then sniffles, then a cough. No matter how much I fought it, I still got sick. Oh well. But I recoup fast, as long as I get lots of sleep, drink my hot tea, and keep eating my fruit and veggies. After just being down two days I was good as new.
Wow! Im really digging’ my new Apple Watch that my hubby got me for my birthday! After some craziness with UPS saying we weren’t home and leaving a stupid sticky, we wound back and saw that he didn’t even knock on the door. Just filled out the sticky n left it on the door. Had to wait till today to get it…
End result….. I LOVE IT!
Feeling kind of Dick Tracy making calls from my wrist. Lol!
1. It keeps track of my activity…. Apparently I do 10k steps a day!
2. Pulse, which I notice it tends to be higher when sitting in traffic…. (Enya helps, btw)
3. I can receive texts and respond with voice. Its amazingly accurate. No misspellings or autocorrect issues. I sent a test “what that fuck” and it works. No more “what the ducks”!! Yay!
4. I get a feed of my Insta and Pinterest likes
5. I can view emails
6. I can make and receive calls from it.
7. I have access to my music
8. …….More to come. Im still learning what all this new gadget does. Lol!
Thats a BIG Lily!!!
Today has finally come! We are all here and ready to have some fun! VIP Babyyyyy!!